Prow 2021 conference
Prow is the product conference in Timisoara, focused on empowering the local tech community with valuable insights, put together during a 1-day knowledge marathon.
In 2021, we’re organizing the second edition of Prow, focused on the intersection of roadmap and leadership, encompassing the entire life-cycle of a product at the same time — this includes development, design, management or business.
We’ll bring together 300 participants on-site and online — business analysts, UI/UX designers, developers, marketers, PMs and any aspiring professional who wants to give the tech scene a boost.
The topics kept in sight for this edition include feature development and prioritization, user stories, product-led growth, inclusive design or product-market fit.
- Workshops – 16 September (check our other Facebook events)
- Conference – 17 September (see confirmed speakers below)
CONFERENCE TICKETS DON’T INCLUDE WORKSHOPS. THESE WILL BE PRICED SEPARATELY, PER WORKSHOP.
- Eva Drago, Co-founder & Chief Product Officer at Beelinguapp; former Entrepreneur in Residence at Techstars
- Andrei Beno, Growth Product Manager at Hotjar
- Anthony Murphy, Product Coach & Director at the Association of Product Professionals
- Lauren Chan Lee, Founder & CEO productLivity
- Madeleine Clouteau, Senior Product Manager at MUSO
- Ramona Bordea-Nazarov, Product Manager at Cognizant Softvision
- Virgil Tanase, Mobile Developer at BusyMachines
- Merissa Silk, Chief Product & Technology Officer at fundport
- Cláudia Torres Delgado, Product Manager at HTTPie
- Marius Iordache, 5G Technical Manager at Orange Romania
- Cognizant Softvision
- MakeIT Oradea
- BCR Innov-X
- Unified Post
Workshop-uri English for Mathematics and Computer Science
- 5.03, 13:00 – 16:00 – COMPUTER SCIENCE (I)
- 12.03, 16:00 – 19:00 – MATHEMATICS (I)
- 16.04, 13:00 – 16:00 – COMPUTER SCIENCE (II)
- 23.04, 13:00 – 16:00 – MATHEMATICS (II)