AIDC – Artificial Intelligence and Distributed ComputingWhich is the main aim?
The main aim of the Artificial Intelligence and Distributed Computing master program is to offer knowledge and skills such that the graduates will be able to design and implement systems based on artificial intelligence methods and parallel and distributed approaches.
What topics are studied?
- Cloud Computing, High Performance Computing;
- Architectures for Parallel Computing;
- Intelligent and Multi-agent Systems;
- Automated Reasoning and Automated Theorem Proving;
- Machine Learning, deep learning models.
Which is the target group? To this MSc program can apply graduates of:
- Informatics/Computer Science, Mathematics and informatics;
- Computer Engineering, Information Technologies;
- Other programs on scientific or engineering fields.
Which are the career opportunities?
- Cloud Computing specialist;
- Artificial Intelligence/ Machine Learning specialist
- Data Analyst;
- Researcher in the field of Artificial Intelligence, Distributed Systems, Parallel Computing.
* Note: for syllabus click on the lecture name
Year I Semester I
Year I Semester II
Year II Semester I
Year II Semester II