BIG DATA – DATA SCIENCE, ANALYTICS AND TECHNOLOGIESWhich is the main aim?
The main aim of the Big Data master programme is to offer knowledge and skills such that the graduates are able to
- design efficient and robust models for statistical analysis of data,
- implement and use data mining algorithms,
- use technologies for big data processing,
- implement scalable applications.
What topics are studied?
- Big Data Technologies, Data Warehouses, Cloud Computing;
- Data Mining, Machine Learning, Data Analysis and Programming in R;
- Probabilistic Models for Data Science, Predictive Models and Analytics, Optimization, Biostatistics;
- Text Mining, Computer Vision, Metaheuristic Algorithms
Which is the target group? To this MSc program can apply graduates of:
- Informatics/Computer Science, Mathematics and informatics, Mathematics, Applied Mathematics, Economics;
- Computer Engineering, Information Technologies;
- Other programs on scientific or engineering fields.
Which are the career opportunities?
- (Big) Data Scientist;
- (Big) Data Analyst;
- (Big) Data Engineer;
- (Big) Data Architect
* Note: for syllabus click on the lecture name
Year I Semester I
Year I Semester II
Year II Semester I
Year II Semester II