BurseBURSE ETNICI ROMÂNI – supliment – Sem.II 2020/2021
ANUNȚ CONTESTAȚII BURSE Sem.II 2020/2021
ANUNȚ DISTRIBUIRE BURSE Sem.II 2020/2021
Distribuirea burselor de performanță academică (excelență, performanță, merit, olimpic, start UVT) pentru Semestrul II anul universitar 2020/2021
ANUNȚ BURSE Sem.II 2020/2021
CazăriDatorită evoluției situației pandemice actuale, în zilele următoare urmează să se decidă modalitatea în care facultățile UVT își vor desfășura activitățile academice. Din acest motiv, în acest moment nu avem repartizat (pe facultăți) numarul locurilor de cazare și ca urmare nu putem face un clasament. Mai jos puteți vedea punctajele de cazare ale studenților ce au depus cereri de cazare. Vom reveni cu informații în cel mai scurt timp.
- Punctaj cazare anul 1 – (Actualizare – 08.09.2021)
- Punctaj cazare anul 2 și 3 – (Actualizare – 08.09.2021)
Prow 2021 conferenceProw is the product conference in Timisoara, focused on empowering the local tech community with valuable insights, put together during a 1-day knowledge marathon.
In 2021, we’re organizing the second edition of Prow, focused on the intersection of roadmap and leadership, encompassing the entire life-cycle of a product at the same time — this includes development, design, management or business.
We’ll bring together 300 participants on-site and online — business analysts, UI/UX designers, developers, marketers, PMs and any aspiring professional who wants to give the tech scene a boost.
The topics kept in sight for this edition include feature development and prioritization, user stories, product-led growth, inclusive design or product-market fit.
- Workshops – 16 September (check our other Facebook events)
- Conference – 17 September (see confirmed speakers below)
- Eva Drago, Co-founder & Chief Product Officer at Beelinguapp; former Entrepreneur in Residence at Techstars
- Andrei Beno, Growth Product Manager at Hotjar
- Anthony Murphy, Product Coach & Director at the Association of Product Professionals
- Lauren Chan Lee, Founder & CEO productLivity
- Madeleine Clouteau, Senior Product Manager at MUSO
- Ramona Bordea-Nazarov, Product Manager at Cognizant Softvision
- Virgil Tanase, Mobile Developer at BusyMachines
- Merissa Silk, Chief Product & Technology Officer at fundport
- Cláudia Torres Delgado, Product Manager at HTTPie
- Marius Iordache, 5G Technical Manager at Orange Romania
- Cognizant Softvision
- MakeIT Oradea
- BCR Innov-X
- Unified Post
Workshop-uri English for Mathematics and Computer ScienceÎn perioada martie-aprilie 2021 la Facultatea de Matematică și Informatică se desfășoară în cadrul proiectului ROSE CONTINUE-MI un set de patru workshop-uri cu tema English for Mathematics and Computer Science. Rolul acestora este de a familiariza studenții cu aspecte ale limbii engleze specifice limbajului științific din matematică și informatică, respectiv concepte și terminologie corespunzătoare diferitelor subdomenii. Astfel, studenții vor putea accesa cu succes o paletă mult mai largă de resurse de documentare moderne (cursuri ale unor universități internaționale de prestigiu, tutoriale online, platforme și grupuri de discuții online de specialitate) și vor avea posibilitatea de a se integra mai bine în experiența de învățare a domeniului pe care și l-au ales, obținând o perspectivă mai bună asupra acestuia la nivel internațional.
Programul întâlnirilor din luna martie:
- 5.03, 13:00 – 16:00 – INFORMATICĂ (I)
- 12.03, 16:00 – 19:00 – MATEMATICĂ (I)
- 16.04, 13:00 – 16:00 – INFORMATICĂ (II)
- 23.04, 13:00 – 16:00 – MATEMATICĂ (II)
Oferte Locuri de muncăAbout Nokia (Data postare anunț: 07.09.2021)
At Nokia, we create technology that helps the world act together.
As a trusted partner for critical networks, we are committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed, and cloud networks. We create value with intellectual property and long-term research, led by the award-winning Nokia Bell Labs.
Adhering to the highest standards of integrity and security, we help build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world.
Watch our video to discover how we create meaningful interactions to drive human progress.
About Mobile Networks
Mobile Networks, which includes mobile network products, network deployment and technical support services, and related network management. This business group will offer the full portfolio for customers wanting to buy mobile access networks. It target leadership in key technologies such as 5G, ORAN and vRAN.
- Analyzing system concepts and complex product and system features
- Designing test cases based on feature specification
- Test planning, test case design and test case coding (including effort estimation and work planning)
- Test environment planning, building, integration and maintenance
- Creates automated test suites and scripts for relevant test tools
- Executing test cases manually against real equipment
- Reporting test results into tools and generation of test reports
- Writing defect reports and verifying corrections.
- Collaboration with the stake holders (system specification team & SW developers) and support to other testers and developers Acts with independence and discretion in routine matters
- Makes decisions that affect own work and actions can have functional area impact
- Accountable for quality, accuracy and efficiency
- Review requirements and participates on the early stages of specification creation, provide specification solutions based on the current code
- Is currently enrolled in a Bachelor/Master’s university degree in Computer Science, Informatics or Electronics and Telecommunications
- Good understanding of Python or Object-oriented programming
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Experience, knowledge, or interest in software quality, system integration and verification, test documentation
- Experience in test automation is an advantage
- Team Player
Competitive salary based on your experience
Christmas and Easter bonuses
Interaction with international teams of software developers, architects, project managers, testers, integrators etc.
Visibility on latest configuration control technologies, 5G innovating mobile networks, Cloud, shared testing resources
E-learning platforms such as NokiaEDU, Harvard ManageMentor, LinkedIn Learning etc. at your disposal for technical training and personal development
Access to Nokia Garage innovation space where you can express your technical creativity and implement new projects with support from local community
Events and conferences on technical matters but also on well-being at work and other general-purpose subjects
24+ paid days-off
Sports, Wellness and Culture reimbursement
PublicTransport/Private Parking allowance or bike/electrical scooter reimbursement
Meal tickets + extra food allowance
Private health and life insurance
Everyday Excellence – Employee Recognition Program (Awards can be redeemed via our online store)
If you want to take part of this adventure that will shape the future, join us.
Apply now -> Internship – Test Automation Developer – Nokia Careers
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to reach out to Balan Geanina-Andreea by mail or LinkedIn.
Oportunitate job pentru anii terminali: SSI SCHAEFER SRL (Data postare anunț: 19.07.2021)
TabereAnunț tabere studențești – 2021